Promotion and Marketing
- New Classifieds Service for Free-
For more free advertising see 1) Free Advertising -- Adland, 2) Free Ads | 100% Safe Email Ads | Opt-In Solo Ads, and 3) Ablewise Free Classifieds
- Adbrite Partners with Advertising Networks, Adding Volume and Earnings- Update: Adbrite closed on Feb. 1, 2013. Adbrite has announced a brand-new Network Partnership Program. Ad Networks such as Bidvertiser, Kontera, and Pheedo can now supply advertising and web site inventory directly into the AdBrite PPC and CPM advertising system, which features text links, in-line links, video, and banners. This new Network Partnership Program will increase publishers' earnings and provide advertisers greater reach, because it brings more ad volume to the AdBrite marketplace.
- Free Drop-in Script: Popup Blockers Can't Stop Drop-ins- Popup Blockers do not stop Drop-ins. Click Here to see what the Unstoppable Drop-in looks like. Then read the rest of this post.
Free Store and Free Hosting
- Get it for Free: The Make Money Online Newsletter- Our Make Money Online Newsletter is free. This free newsletter provides you with the information you need to quickly start earning hundreds of dollars a month on the Internet. The sky is the limit! If you work hard and apply the right business principles, then you should start bringing in thousands of dollars a month after two or three years of development and marketing.
But first you must learn how to create web sites and how to join reliable affiliate programs and networks, especially the ones that pay per click and per lead. That's why our Newsletter will tell you about the easiest ways to set up your online presence and about the reliable online earnings opportunities we have tested out ourselves.
We will show you how to keep your overhead down and how to advertise for free. We will show you how to make money while you sleep. We will show you how your hard work can and will pay off. Join Now - click here
- Webmaster Classifieds- For classifieds devoted to topics of concern to webmasters (ads about hosting, domains, affiliate programs, computer services, hardware, and software), see Webmaster Classifieds.
Furthermore, free advertising is a good way to keep your overhead down. That way you really can make some money from your websites, land you'll create quite a few backlinks, too. Quite a few free advertising services, give you permanent ads for no cost.
For all types of free, very reputable classified ad services, see Classifieds for Free.
Free advertising is a good way to keep your overhead down. That way you can make some money from your websites.
- How To Make Money on the Internet -- Part 1- I don't care what all those guys on the forums say, you need a Domain Name. The Domain Name is the first thing you'll need before you can start making money on the Internet as an Independent Webmaster. Otherwise all your link-building efforts will go to waste.
1) Get a domain name from a reputable service like NetFirms or 1and1.
Choose a simple .com domain name. Your customers will remember one- and two-word domain names, and if you ever decide to sell your web site or domain name, short names bring in a higher price.
- Promote Your Sites: The Top SEO Software for Free-
Many large corporations use this software to optimize their web sites. It's called search engine optimization (SEO). Now you can download the free version of this sofware. Just click on the banner shown at the top of this post. Or click on the banner to become an affiliate and earn very lucrative commissions.
- Free Viral Advertising- Of all the so-called viral marketing techniques out there on the Internet today, I find this Free Viral Advertising service to be quite easy to implement and understand: Traffic Digger.
Sure, viral videos will bring you lots of short-term mileage, but the creative process involved is quite labor intensive, and the "glow" wears off fast, especially when your video content is just downright silly! (Silliness will not save your neighbors.) So if you are not willing to spend years attempting to create something earthshaking, then go for the simpler routes. Even rock stars are forgotten.
- Books About Making Money on the Internet- First of all, we are pleased to offer you FREE professional trade magazines and white papers. Visit our Free Industry Resource Center and browse 600+ complimentary industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and downloads. Our popular titles include:
Senior Market Advisor
- Buy Advertising-
- If You Twitter, They Will Come- You can make money placing advertisements on your Twitter threads (see below), and the more followers you have the more advertising money you will make.
- Free Merchant Circle Business Listings- One of the easiest and best ways to broaden your profile on the Internet is to join the MerchantCircle.com network. MerchantCircle gives you a web page, blog, bulletin board, and your own newsletter(s), plus a contact form and a place where customers can review your services. You will receive one free advertising spot (an ad that MerchantCircle automatically places on business listings in your geographical area), and your MerchantCircle page will appear in search results on Google, Yahoo, and the other major search engines.
- Getting Pagerank from Trusted Links- I recently read that one of the best ways to start getting pagerank for your sites is to create links on some of the older, trusted sites on the Internet, sites like Wikipedia.com and Squidoo. You can take a look at my Squidoo Lens here.
- Free Promotional and Marketing Products- If you have not been taking advantage of Vista Print's Everything is Free Sale, then you have been missing out on quite a few valuable (BUT FREE) custom-designed business items (you design your own from their numerous templates).
- Make Money without Spending- If you want to make money from affiliate and pay-per-click programs and networks without spending any money of your own (that is, with no overhead), then you need to use a reliable free host and a free domain name. Do not use the free host's subdomains for your web site, because when the free host vanishes, all the links you created, the ones pointing at your web site, will be useless. Yes, you will be able to move your site to a new host (if you kept a backup), but your site's address (the URL) will change.
- Free and Easy Banner Rotator- If you are looking for a free banner rotator, one that is easy to implement and that allows you to rotate all kinds of banners, HTML, and text, then you will want to take a look at the free offer on Free Web Hosting Reviewed, page 186: http://ledbetter.freepgs.com/wordpress/?page_id=186
- Forums Are a Waste of Time- Forums are most often a waste of time for affiliate marketers. You not only have to muck your way through hoards of useless replies (moderators let users post a lot of stupid one liners), many or most forums do not allow affiliate links (except, sometimes, in your signature). I hate it when forum posts/replies get top rankings in search results; I do not go to forums for trustworthy or authoritative information. I think most forums spam the search engines, in one way or another.
- Marketing Your Website on the Street- Recently I ordered 250 Free Business Cards, 150 free postcards, 35 free fridge magnets, and a free car magnet. I plan to market http://affiliatebin.com and http://fuelspace.com on college campuses and public bulletin boards. And when I am driving around the city I will attach the car magnet to the outer side of my passenger door.
- The Pownce Module for Drupal- I added a Pownce module to this blog so that AffiliateBin will post entries to my pownce.com/affiliatebin/ page. This is the test entry. Also, I had to use one of the older versions of the Pownce module, since the lastest version (April 2008) caused a fatal error in OAuth.php.