- Get it for Free: The Make Money Online Newsletter- Our Make Money Online Newsletter is free. This free newsletter provides you with the information you need to quickly start earning hundreds of dollars a month on the Internet. The sky is the limit! If you work hard and apply the right business principles, then you should start bringing in thousands of dollars a month after two or three years of development and marketing.
But first you must learn how to create web sites and how to join reliable affiliate programs and networks, especially the ones that pay per click and per lead. That's why our Newsletter will tell you about the easiest ways to set up your online presence and about the reliable online earnings opportunities we have tested out ourselves.
We will show you how to keep your overhead down and how to advertise for free. We will show you how to make money while you sleep. We will show you how your hard work can and will pay off. Join Now - click here
- SOLVED: Feedcat.net Hacked? Is Your Site Redirecting to continue_.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html?- If your website is mysteriously redirecting to
&Expires=1311380327&Signature=mb6bZtwVtRx7LKWE7uPJ9znhSfc%3Dand you have the Feedcat.net button or tracking code on your site, then delete the Feedcat.net code. The code and button are invisible at the present time, so do a search of your own source code. At the present time the Feedcat.net code will redirect your traffic to someone else's advertising. This situation may change in the future, and I noticed that the Feedcat.net site itself sometimes redirects to the continue_.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html URL listed above, but for now just delete the Feedcat.net code and then check back with Feedcat.net for future developments and explanations.
- Free e-Commerce Zlio.com Shutting Down - Today Zlio sent me an email stating that due to financial problems they are permanently shutting their doors. Zlio.com was a free e-commerce service where users could create online stores within minutes and earn pay-per-click fees as well as commissions from products sold. Here is the slightly abbreviated content from Zlio that email:
Six years after its launch, we regret to announce that we are going out of business. The service will officially end on September 11! Zlio had a fantastic start, receiving capital from one Europe's largest venture capital funds, Mangrove Capital. In addition, we held advanced M&A talks with Google, which unfortunately fell through at the last minute. Our strong initial growth was interrupted on September 27, 2007, when the majority of Zlio shops, which were generally very well ranked, saw their Google ranking drop dramatically, eliminating 65% of our traffic. Despite our best efforts, and the opening of 380,000 stores to date, it has not been possible to regain our previous Google rankings, except in exceptional cases.
- Fabulous Local Coupons From Businesses and Events in Your City or Town-
Groupon pays you to recruit members: $10 per active member.
Buying a local Groupon is a cost-effective way to get out and have fun in your area of the country. Take a look at today's Groupon for Phoenix, Arizona: You'll save $80 (46%) on a Hot Air Balloon Ride followed by a sunrise breakfast or sunset hors d'oeuvres prepared by a famous Phoenix chef. And when you buy the Groupon today, it is good until June 21, 2010!
A Groupon is a deal enabled by the power of group buying. Basically a business (restaurant, nightclub, event, etc.) will offer a huge discount and if enough people individually (and separately) agree to purchase the deal, the Groupon is a Go!
- Pinecone Research Surveys Issues Rare Sign Up Link- Pinecone Research pays $5 for every survey you complete and often invites you to complete four or five surveys a month. And they pay promptly. In fact they are the most reliable and transparent survey company I have had the pleasure of "meeting up" with on the Internet.
They do not often issue sign up links. It is usually hard to find a way to sign up with them. But at this time, if you are a Canadian Resident, you can sign up with Pinecone Research using hte following link:
- Entrecard's Problems- If you are thinking of joining the Entrecard Network, the site where you trade traffic, "business cards," and website promotion, then you will want to first read Housecleaning at Entrecard and Clean up of Entrecard Network.
At least Entrecard is making an attempt at appearing transparent, though it does seem to ask its membership to take unnecessary risks.
- New eBay Affiliate Program- I received my first issue of the Free Website Trade Publication >> Website Magazine a few days ago, and I am quite happy with its coverage. The article about the future of the mobile (wireless, hand-held) Internet was particularly interesting, especially the parts explaining that the current hype does not measure up. And the piece on datacenters was enlightening -- I certainly agree that webmasters like myself should know more about datacenters (and that is the editor's thrust -- that webmasters should have a good general knowledge of the Internet).
- If You Twitter, They Will Come- You can make money placing advertisements on your Twitter threads (see below), and the more followers you have the more advertising money you will make.
- Deluxe Free Hosting with cPanel, PHP, and MySQL- UPDATE: I deleted the links because 000webhost does not pay its affiliates the money it promised and because it does not respond to support tickets. They owe me over $200 and have not responded to 3 support tickets. In fact after placing the support tickets on hold for a few months, they close the tickets without providing answers or responses. 000webhost appears to be a long-lasting scam. What else can I conclude? ----- If you are looking for deluxe FREE webhosting, then . . . You will receive - 250 MB of Disk Space and 100 GB Bandwidth
- Employment- This post speaks for itself -- search for employment:
- BlogRize Claim- Blogrize.com is a new blog sharing community. At the moment you must ask for an invitation (go to the site), but their blog-claim spider does not seem to work properly (if at all). In order to claim a blog, you simply add one line of HTML to a blog entry--I added that claim code to this post, but the Blogrize spider was unable to detect it. Blogrize is in beta.
- The Easy Way to Follow Affiliatebin.com News and Postings- 1) Subscribe Via Email 2) Subscribe to RSS Feed 3) Subscribe to live Friendfeed/affiliatebin -- a feed with its own webpage 4) Follow AffiliateBin.com with FeedBurner
- Pay Per Play Temporarily Closes It's Doors to New Affiliates- Update: As of March 1 the Play for Pay network has reopened to new affiliates. Hurry up and join while you still can. ------------- The Play for Pay audio advertising network, which theoretically pays webmasters for 100% of their traffic, says that it has enough affiliates for now and actually needs more advertisers to fill all the 5 second audio ad slots available the sites that now carry them.
- New Book on Making Money Online- How to Make Money with Your Blog: The Ultimate Reference Guide for Building, Optimizing, and Monetizing Your Blog (How to Make . . .) was recently published by McGraw Hill in December 2007.